A professional glue applicator system for all your interior installation and repair needs!
TRAXX’s TX-300 is not just a glue gun. It’s a glue applicator system for almost any interior setting. For flooring installation, including tack strip installation, hardwood flooring (start & finish rows), floor transition ramps, interior wood trim, moldings, ceramic tile repair, and much more! With an adjustable high temperature range of a powerful 300 Watt heating element, it bonds virtually any material.
300-Watt Glue Applicator System!
- Glue Down Tackstrip on Concrete.
- Attach and Repair Hardwood Floors.
- Set Metal, Vinyl or Rubber Moldings.
- Set Flooring Ramps.
The following features outperform competitor versions:
- Powerful 300-Watt heating element-designed for higher temperature and 30% greater glue dispensing output.
- Adjustable Temperature Control – allows temperature setting from 284°F to 446°F (140°C – 230°C)
- Stroke Adjuster – adjusts trigger output.
- Ergonomic Handle and Trigger – reduces trigger effort and enhances grip comfort.
- Glue Stick Gauge: .43″–.45″ (11.0mm – 11.5mm)
- Lightweight – Compact size, non-fatigue.
- Durable – non-breakable handle.
- Fast Activation – tool is ready to use in under 5 minutes!
- Drip-Free Nozzles – no mess! Includes 2 types.
- Durable Carrying Case.
285 - 428°(F)
285 - 446°(F)
Glue stick size
TRAXX TX-300 better than ALL OTHERS!!! Compare:
System includes hard storage case, two nozzles and an adjustment tool.STIXXTite™ glue sticks sold separately.
- Product No: TTX-6300
- Electrics: 300-Watt | 120V – 60Hz
- Cord Length: 8-feet (2.44m)
- Warranty: 1 Year